The Silent Paint Remover Model 1100
Carry Case & Weight Bar Included.
No Chemicals, Grinding, or Sanding. Lead safe.
Specifications: Output: 1100 Watt Dimensions: 14.5 " x 7 1/8" x
6 2/8" Weight: 4 lb 3 oz. Heating area: 12" x 5" Heating time: 20-60
Seconds. Power: 15 Amp. 115 volt Grounded Outlet.
a FREE Triangular scraper
Model 1100 GRH If you are a
contractor, professional painter, or have a large project, this
is the best choice of paint removers for you. The Silent Paint Remover
GRH is equipped with a laser gold coated stainless steel reflector
housing. A gold surface enhances the infrared very well, the result
is a more even spread of the heat. This is the technology used on
the Hubble Telescope on all infrared reflecting surfaces. This is
state of the art. This tool takes standard Silent Paint Remover
infrared replacement bulbs. Licensed by "Laser Gold".
a FREE Triangular scraper
# 1100 GRH
Paint Remover™ is a high quality tool for removing paint,
varnish, adhesive, silicone caulk etc. The tool uses infrared heat
to soften paint and varnish adhesive, silicone caulk etc. After
the substance is scraped off with a high-quality
pull scraper, you can paint immediately. Use Organic Linseed
oil based paint for the absolute best results and minimum future
maintenance, no cracking or peeling paint: www.solventfreepaint.com.
The Complete SPR System includes
scrapers, accessories, Hands-free attachments
that eliminate work interruption on trim, wall, and soffit applications
and more tools to make your projects go smoothly.
NOTE: For stubborn paint, varnish or old window glazing add our
Organic purified RAW linseed
oil onto the surface (allow a few days for the oil to soak in)
and the old stuff will react to the infrared heat for easier scraping.
The oil will also bind the small amount of dust you my may create
with the scraper. NOTE: After removing paint, use Organic 50 year
linseed oil paint
to prevent any paint failure in the future. No cracking or peeling
paint. Easy to maintain by adding the organic purified linseed oil
every 5-10 years. Savings over time is gigantic. Find these organic
products on our website www.solventfreepaint.com.
Video Clips: View the Silent Paint Remover
in action: You need Adobe QuickTime
Player to view these files.
Download the free QuickTime
Benefits of Infrared Heat and The Silent Paint Remover:
- No chemicals
- No heat gun
- No shaving or sanding
- Tool does not create dust
- Very low energy consumption
- Efficient and labor saving
- Does not cause lead to be released in the form of plumbic gases
from the paint when operated properly
- Easy cleanup
- Reduces the risk of painters' burnout
- IR tube life length - 5000 hours
- Gentle on wood
- Significantly lower risk of fire compared to a heat-gun
- Scraping tools stay sharp significantly longer with this tool
- Low setup cost, no blade changing, no clogging, and no vibrations
- Environmentally friendly
- Softens paint and putty simultaneously
- Paint immediately after paint removal
- Ideal for window restoration
- Ideal for removal of thick varnish on wooden boats
- Creates a dry and disposable waste
- Exterior and interior applications
- Tool has no moving parts and is easily maintained
- Tool heats the mass and not only the surface
- Removes moisture in the wood during the process
- Neutralizes mildew and fungus
- The paint resin is drawn out to the surface creating a porous
substrate and a tooth for the primer to grip on to. Result: very
long lasting painted surface
Warranty Viking Sales, Inc. warrants The Silent Paint Remover,
its accessories, and other products for 1 year from the date of
purchase according to federal, state and local regulations. Damage
and defects that can be contributed to normal wear and tear, overloading,
or incorrect use, are not covered by this warranty.