The Silent Paint Remover Model 1100
Carry Case & Weight Bar Included.
No Chemicals, Grinding, or Sanding. Lead safe.
Specifications: Output: 1100 Watt Dimensions: 14.5 " x 7 1/8" x
6 2/8" Weight: 4 lb 3 oz. Heating area: 12" x 5" Heating time: 20-60
Seconds. Power: 15 Amp. 115 volt Grounded Outlet.
a FREE Triangular scraper
Model 1100 GRH If you are a
contractor, professional painter, or have a large project, this
is the best choice of paint removers for you. The Silent Paint Remover
GRH is equipped with a laser gold coated stainless steel reflector
housing. A gold surface enhances the infrared very well, the result
is a more even spread of the heat. This is the technology used on
the Hubble Telescope on all infrared reflecting surfaces. This is
state of the art. This tool takes standard Silent Paint Remover
infrared replacement bulbs. Licensed by "Laser Gold".
a FREE Triangular scraper
# 1100 GRH
How to Choose the Right Silent Paint Remover Tool for
- Silent Paint Remover 1100 For general use. May
be mounted on hands free attachments.
Weight bar included
- Silent Paint Remover GRH For larger projects and
all-around use. Includes a gold-coated reflector for more uniform
surface heating. Weight bar included. May be mounted on hands
- Silent Paint Remover SH1000 Lightweight and great
for smaller projects. Hand-held only. No weight bar
- Silent Paint Remover Putty Lamp SH800 Designed
specifically for heating old dry putty. Heat passes through clean
glass. Glass does not need to be covered. Weight bar included.
- Silent Paint Remover Twin This is a 4-tube version
with gold reflectors. With all the features and benefits of the
Model 1100 GRH, the Silent Paint Remover
Twin has the ability to heat twice the surface area at approximately
twice the heating time to get a deep penetrating heat buildup
that allows you to have enough time to scrape.
The Silent Paint
Remover™ is a high quality tool for removing paint, varnish,
adhesive, silicone caulk etc. The tool uses infrared heat to soften
paint and varnish adhesive, silicone caulk etc. After the substance
is scraped off with a high-quality
pull scraper, you can paint immediately. Use Organic Linseed
oil based paint for the absolute best results and minimum future
maintenance, no cracking or peeling paint: www.solventfreepaint.com.
The Complete SPR System includes
scrapers, accessories, Hands-free attachments
that eliminate work interruption on trim, wall, and soffit applications
and more tools to make your projects go smoothly.
All Silent Paint Removers™ operate with the same principal
of heating the mass of the wood releasing the bond between the first
layer of paint, varnish or glue. When can the coating be removed?
The variables are heating time, ambient temperature and the thickness
of the surface that is heated. Thicker layers tend to be more sensitive
to infrared heat and therefore easier to scrape off.
NOTE: For stubborn paint, varnish or old window glazing add our
Organic purified RAW linseed
oil onto the surface (allow a few days for the oil to soak in)
and the old stuff will react to the infrared heat for easier scraping.
The oil will also bind the small amount of dust you my may create
with the scraper. NOTE: After removing paint, use Organic 50 year
linseed oil paint
to prevent any paint failure in the future. No cracking or peeling
paint. Easy to maintain by adding the organic purified linseed oil
every 5-10 years. Savings over time is gigantic. Find these organic
products on our website www.solventfreepaint.com.
View the Silent Paint Remover in action:
Visit our Video
Library or view these QuickTime video files. Download the free
Benefits of Infrared Heat and The Silent Paint Remover:
- No chemicals
- No heat gun
- No shaving or sanding
- Tool does not create dust
- Very low energy consumption
- Efficient and labor saving
- Does not cause lead to be released in the form of plumbic gases
from the paint when operated properly
- Easy cleanup
- Reduces the risk of painters' burnout
- IR tube life length - 5000 hours
- Gentle on wood
- Significantly lower risk of fire compared to a heat-gun
- Scraping tools stay sharp significantly longer with this tool
- Low setup cost, no blade changing, no clogging, and no vibrations
- Environmentally friendly
- Softens paint and putty simultaneously
- Paint immediately after paint removal
- Ideal for window restoration
- Ideal for removal of thick varnish on wooden boats
- Creates a dry and disposable waste
- Exterior and interior applications
- Tool has no moving parts and is easily maintained
- Tool heats the mass and not only the surface
- Removes moisture in the wood during the process
- Neutralizes mildew and fungus
- The paint resin is drawn out to the surface creating a porous
substrate and a tooth for the primer to grip on to. Result: very
long lasting painted surface
Warranty Viking Sales, Inc. warrants The Silent Paint Remover,
its accessories, and other products for 1 year from the date of
purchase according to federal, state and local regulations. Damage
and defects that can be contributed to normal wear and tear, overloading,
or incorrect use, are not covered by this warranty.